Ticket prices, and menu options vary show-to-show.
To purchase your tickets, click the BOOK ONLINE NOW button above/below, or scroll through the below listed shows and click on the relevant show. Then follow the process below through our ticketing partner Trybooking:
Select the date you wish to attend, select which session time on that day, and follow the prompts.
Group bookings of 2-10, and tables are allocated based on bookings. You can add to your table after you’ve made a booking, if there are stick tickets available. If you intend to be on the same table as a group, you need to purchase in the one booking.
Groups of less than 4 will be seated at a table with another small group, socially distanced at either end of our long picnic tables. If you wish to have your own table, you need a group of 4+.
If it is a Dinner/Lunch Show, you will be required to select which menu option you wish to purchase. CLICK HERE to check our menu options. If it's a 'Show Only' ticket you will not need to select a Dietary Menu option.
All ticket holders in your booking must purchase the same ticket type. E.g. All Swan Tickets or all Pelican Tickets.
You MUST enter the name and phone number for each ticket holder attending for COVID Contact Tracing purposes. You will also need to select a dietary menu option for each ticket holder at the time of booking.
Tickets must match Ticket Holders details upon entry. We will check IDs.
If you need to update any of your booking information, including who is attending, please contact the office on 5258 4816 or email email@example.com
All ticket prices listed exclude Booking Fees. Booking fees = 2.5% processing fee + 50c per ticket. For example on a $65 ticket, the final price you will pay is $67.12.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
QUEENSCLIFF MUSIC FESTIVAL INC FESTIVAL TERMS AND CONDITIONSThe terms and conditions set out below constitute a binding contract between Queenscliff Music Festival Inc ABN 16 774 741 067 (QMF Inc) and the individual holding or using a ticket (Ticket Holder) in relation to the event known as the Queenscliff Music Festival (Event). All terms and conditions set out below are to be read together with the TryBooking Terms and Conditions as made available on the Ticket Purchase web site (TryBooking Terms).
- This ticket is sold by QMF Inc, a not-for-profit community based organisation responsible for the Event. The following conditions are for the sale of tickets, entry and attendance at the Event.
- Any reference to QMF Inc includes its employees, contractors, volunteers and authorised persons.
- For the purpose of these terms and conditions ‘Event Area’ means the areas and venues specified by QMF Inc as comprising the area where the Event is conducted, including The Pelican Bar.
- Tickets are sold subject to QMF conditions of sale and to the terms and conditions of entry.
- All ticket sales are final. Once purchased, tickets are the sole responsibility of the Ticket Holder. Tickets are not transferable unless approved by QMF. It is a condition of sale that tickets may not be offered for re-sale and they are only valid if purchased from an authorised QMF Inc outlet or QMF Inc’s website (www.qmf.net.au).
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable, as required by law and/or as specified by the Live Performance Australia Ticketing Code of Practice (www.liveperformance.com.au). No refunds will be made if you choose not to attend due for any reason. Transfer/refund options will be made available to people who can nolonger attend due to contracting COVID-19, or being in isolation as a result of COVID-19.
- The Ticket Holder must supply their CORRECT FULL NAME at the time of purchase.
- The BARCODED TICKET is required for entry to the Event. The Ticket Holder must print the barcoded ticket and display, or carry the barcoded ticket in their smartphone, and bring to the Event. The barcode is required for scanning at entry. The Ticket Holder will not be allowed entry to the Event without a barcoded ticket.
- Ticket Holders aged 18 years or over must show ID to prove their age if required or on demand. Children under the age of 18 will not be allowed to enter the Event. This is an 18+ event only, unless otherwise stated.
- If QMF Inc determines that the price of tickets set out on its website is in error, Ticket Holders who have purchased tickets will be contacted. If the error has resulted in the Ticket Holder being overcharged, the amount overcharged will be refunded. If the error has resulted in the Ticket Holder being undercharged, QMF Inc reserves the right to charge the Ticket Holder the balance of the correct ticket price. If a Ticket Holder disagrees, tickets can be cancelled and a full refund provided net of the non-refundable booking fee.
- Tickets sold for the performances at the Event are standing room only unless otherwise stated.
- Tickets may be purchased Australia-wide, however this is subject to current COVID-19 border restrictions. If you are unable to enter the state of Victoria due to restrictions we will offer you a full refund or transfer of tickets.
- Tickets may only be purchased with a credit card issued in the Ticket Holder’s name. Fees and surcharges include GST.
- Tickets are sold on the express condition that Ticket Holders are bound by the rules and regulations issued by QMF Inc, TryBooking, the laws of the Commonwealth of Australia and the State of Victoria and the rules and regulations enacted thereunder.
- QMF Inc reserves the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists, vary any advertised program, change venue and vary audience capacity. No claim for compensation shall be made in the event that the program is varied due to the non-appearance of an advertised artist.
- All bags/containers may be subject to a full search upon entry and within the Event. NO ALCOHOLGLASS OR, OPEN DRINK CONTAINERS may be brought into the Event Area. QMF Inc reserves the right to confiscate any alcohol, glass or open drink containers found on a person within the Event Area that is not in a licensed area. Sealed, plastic, non-alcoholic drink containers can be brought into the Event.
- QMF Inc reserves the right to deny admission to the Event to any person holding a ticket that appears to be tampered with, counterfeited or duplicated. Anyone found within the Event Area without a ticket will be deemed to have trespassed, will be evicted from the Event Area and may be handed over to the Police.
- Ticket Holders agree to comply with all Event security arrangements, as well as those of an Event venue, including personal searches (if deemed necessary by QMF Inc). All GLASS, ALCOHOL, ILLEGAL DRUGS, WEAPONS, or DANGEROUS ITEMS are prohibited, and QMF Inc reserves the right to confiscate such items. No claim may be made against QMF Inc or the venue provider for items confiscated. Persons found in possession of illegal drugs, weapons or dangerous items will be removed from the Event.
- QMF Inc may refuse admission to any Ticket Holder for any reasonable cause and may request any Ticket Holder leave the venue for any purpose deemed reasonable by QMF Inc.
- Entry to the Event is at the Ticket Holder’s own risk and QMF Inc and Event venue providers reserve the right to refuse entry to Ticket Holders. QMF Inc shall not be held liable for any loss, injury, or damages sustained entering or on the site of the Event to the extent allowed by the law.
- Ticket Holders consent to their inclusion in official photographic, film and other visual and audio recordings of the Event, including as an audience member, and grant QMF Inc the right to use such photos and recordings for promotion, marketing and other purposes in all media without restriction.
- The use of video cameras, professional photographic equipment (including SLR with interchangeable lens), other visual, sound recording or transmission equipment is absolutely prohibited. Any person not in possession of an official QMF Inc Event Media Pass endorsed for film and/or photography found using a video camera or any device to record performances at the Event will be removed from the Event, and QMF Inc reserves its right to take any legal action against the Ticket Holder.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, QMF Inc does not accept any liability of any nature for the acts, omissions or default of those providing services in connection with the Event, or any liability for any injury, damage, loss, delay or additional expenses which are incurred at or in association with the Event. Where legislation implies any condition or warranty which cannot be excluded or modified, that condition or warranty will be deemed to be included in these terms and conditions. However, QMF Inc’s liability for any breach of such condition or warranty will be limited, at QMF Inc’s option, to the resupply of the services or the cost of having the services supplied again. In no event will QMF Inc be liable for any indirect, consequential, exemplary or special damages.
- In the event of Ticket Holder injury or illness, QMF Inc may at its discretion, and at the cost of the Ticket Holder, arrange medical treatment and/or emergency evacuation as deemed necessary for the safety of the Ticket Holder and/or other Ticket Holders at the Event.
- Entry to the Event is at the Ticket Holders own risk. The Ticket Holder acknowledges that QMF Inc will not be held responsible for any loss or damage to property (including personal property such as bags, money or other personal items) brought to or purchased at the Event by a Ticket Holder.
- QMF Inc takes no responsibility for any hearing damage or loss at the Event.
- The Ticket Holder will be liable for any loss or damage caused at the Event by the Ticket Holder, or where the Ticket Holder is less than 18 years of age, by their responsible adult Ticket Holder.
- All undercover Event venues within the Event Area are smokefree, and QMF Inc reserves the right to designate various external Event Areas as smoke-free.
- THE EVENT AREA IS LICENSED. Ticket Holders wishing to consume alcohol must be 18 years and over (photographic ID will be required as proof of age) and may only consume alcohol purchased within the Event Area. QMF Inc reserves the right to evict patrons who disobey or break Responsible Service of Alcohol legislation and the law. Alcohol may only be consumed within the licensed Event Area. QMF Inc reserved the right to deem certain areas within the Event Area as ‘dry’ areas, and no alcohol will be permitted in these designated areas.
- QMF Inc reserves the right to remove anyone from the Event if they are found supplying or buying alcohol for a person under 18 years of age. QMF Inc also reserves the right to refer the matter to police.
- Trading signs or other signs are not permitted without prior consent of QMF Inc. No Ticket Holder shall be entitled to do any trading without the written consent of QMF Inc.
- Ambush marketing will not be permitted at the Event. Setting up a promotional presence within or near the Event Area is not allowed without prior written consent of QMF Inc.
- Tickets to the Event cannot be used as part of any marketing, media or sales promotion, whether commercial or non-commercial without prior written consent of QMF Inc.
- In the case of an emergency evacuation or situation, Ticket Holders must follow all directions from QMF Inc.
- No animals will be permitted into the Event Area, with the exception of guide dogs.
- Fires and fireworks are not permitted within the Event Area.
- Activities such as moshing, crowd surfing and stage-diving are not permitted within the Event. QMF Inc reserves the right to remove any Ticket Holders engaging in these or other dangerous activities from the Event, and may confiscate their Event wristband.
- QMF Inc urges all Ticket Holder to be respectful of the Event Area, and place any litter in the recycle or other bins provided around the Event.
- QMF Inc urges all Ticket Holders to please respect the Queenscliff township ,and to not create excessive noise or litter while traveling to and from the Event.
- Any breach of any of these terms and conditions will entitle QMF Inc to evict the Ticket Holder from the Event and confiscate any ticket or wristband, without refund.
- No promise is made by QMF Inc that the QMF Inc website is error free or that files downloaded from the site are free of viruses or contamination.
- Footwear must be worn at all times within the Event Area.
- Any clause within these terms and conditions which is or becomes unenforceable shall not invalidate the other provisions of these terms and conditions.
- The laws of the state of Victoria apply to these Event terms and conditions, and QMF Inc and the Ticket Holder submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria with respect to any proceedings arising out of or relating to the Event.
- The Pelican Bar food menu is subject to change without notice, due to seasonal availability.